Gastronomie & Gewerbe
The compact, flexible sound system for small events, conferences, multimedia applications, podium discussions, schools, churches, etc.
The ultra-compact battery-powered combo amplifier, measuring 30 cm x 22 cm and weighting only 5 kg, provides an impressive sound pressure level of 110 dB max. Despite its small format, this mobile all-in-one speaker box provides great audibility and is equipped with unique features.Standard Features :
- CD/MP3 player with remote control, USB/SD connection and volume control
- 1 x UHF PLL 16CHN wireless unit with belt pack and headset microphone (optional additional wireless unit available LDRM102R)
- 1 x MIC in / AUX in /AUX out
- 2 band equalisation
- Voice priority (talkover) function
- DC in (12-15 V 4A)
- 100 - 240 V AC switching power supply
- Rechargeable battery type 12 V / 2.9 AH (up to 5 hours lifetime)
- External output for passive speaker slave
- Built in 100 W Peak amplifier
- 6,5'' high power broadband loudspeaker
- ST-40 speaker stand
- SB-21 transport bag
- RoadBoy 6.5 passive speaker slave (LDRB65SP)
A transport bag, a slave speaker and a speaker stand are available optionally.
Stinger Mix 6 G2
LD Systems Stinger MIX 6 G2 Passive 2-Way Loudspeaker
Featuring a 6.5" woofer and 1" HF transducer the Stinger MIX 6 G2 is a passive fullrange loudspeaker specifically designed as a slave to the Stinger MIX 6 A G2. It is conveniently powered by the active unit's integrated 2 x 280 watts peak power Class D amplifier.
The Stinger MIX 6 G2 provides an 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 80° x 70° dispersion delivering high quality audio with clarity and punch. Dual bottom and side stand mount inserts allow for vertical and horizontal alignment.
While the Stinger MIX 6 G2 perfectly complements the active Stinger MIX 6 A G2 with built-in mixer for small-scale PA and personal monitoring applications it can also be used in passive systems powered by dedicated amplifiers.
A transport bag and a speaker stand are available optionally.