- W-DMX G4 Protocol ? backward compatible
- Rack-mounted 19" Slimline Case
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology - Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology - Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- High-Speed Frequency Hopping - 1800 times per second
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support
- One-button-to-go support, for incredible ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- 2.4GHz radio ? license free worldwide
- 5.8GHz dualband ? provides access to ?virgin' spectrum
- Ships standard with Ethernet lighting protocol support
- 12V and 110 - 240V AC Power
- Interchangeable antennas
- Ships standard with 2dBi outdoor antenna
- Compatible with all W-DMX OEM products
- Built in RDM controller and W-DMX configuration tool
Average product review
Notify me, when available
The W-DMX? ProBox F-2500 is our top of the line, 2 universe transmitter/receiver and 1 universe Repeater, all in a single box 19" Rack unit. Built in a 1U case, the unit comes with ample connectors on the front and the back, and has built in support of Ethernet lighting protocols, including Art-Net and Streaming ACN.
The ProBox F-2500 is designed for the large scale touring and rental market, as well as the installation market. ProBox F-2500 are the most versatile and flexible Unit, that you can change on the fly between Transmitter and Receiver. Pure Transceiver technology that also allow standard Ethernet Support, to convert any protocol in, to any protocol out between DMX, RDM, Art-Net, Streaming ACN.
The W-DMX? ProBox F-2500 supports both the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz3 frequency bands. These dual band units have full RDM support, meaning even the most complex installations and even the ProBox F-2500 units themselves can be configured wirelessly. The ProBox F-2500 is backward compatible with W-DMX? G3 units, protecting your investment in the W-DMX? range. The W-DMX? ProBox F-2500 uses interference free Adaptive Frequency Hopping technology that automatically avoids interference created by other wireless network, for example WI-FI, wireless intercoms and more, ensuring co-existence with other networks is hassle free. Complete with W-DMX? G4S functions like Data-Safe and Invisi-Wire.
W-DMX? ProBox F-2500 comes with a built in, automatically switching power supply (90-260V) meeting all international standards to ensure that no matter where your rig goes, the ProBox F-2500 can follow. The unit also ships with our dual band2/4dBi antenna for 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz use. With a 12V optional power input, Ethernet input/output for Streaming ACN and Art-net, and 5 pin DMX connectors on both the front and the back, connecting and configuring the unit is a breeze.
Dual Universe DMX/RDM Transmitter/Receiver/Repeater
Quick Lock Mounting
Full RDM support
High-Speed Frequency Hopping
Less Than 5ms Latency
Supporting the 2,4 and 5,8 GHz frequency bands.