Wireless Solution W-DMX? BlackBox R-512 G5 Receiver
The W-DMX? BlackBox series is an industry leader for Wireless DMX and RDM control, packed into a tough, roadworthy die-cast metal casing. As with all our top W-DMX? technologies, the W-DMX? BlackBox series is built for the true lighting professional. The W-DMX? BlackBox G5 uses our patented Adaptive Frequency Hopping technology that automatically avoids interference created by other wireless networks, for example W-LAN, wireless intercoms, stage automation systems and more. BlackBox also include our advanced method of error correction called Data-Safe that correct any corrupt data before it gets to your lighting equipment.
- Frequency band: 2,4 and 5,8 GHz
- Operational modes: Receiver
- Connectors: Neutrik Ethercon and Powercon, XLR 3/5 pin
- Material: Die-Cast Moulding
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 280 x 235 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1,2 Kg
- Quick Lock Mounting
- Die-Cast Moulding
- High-Speed Frequency Hopping
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Supporting the 2,4 and 5,8 GHz frequency bands.