Colour: yellow, black
Length: 310 mm
Width: 76 mm
Height: 19 mm
Number of channels: 1
Width channel 1: 19 mm
Height channel 1: 9.5 mm
Max. load capacity: 140,6 kg pro cmÂ², can also be driven over with a lorry (14t)
Chemical resistance: mineral oil, alcohol
Fire protection class: B2
Temperature range: - 40Â° to 49Â°C
Special features: elastic tongues on the underside hold the cable and make certain that the cable protector stays put when it is crossed; ideal for cables that must remain moveable (e.g., studio lamps in photo studios), because the cable protector moves flexibly with the cable
Protect Cords and Cables and avoid dangerous Tripping Hazards
The Ultra-Sidewinder Cable Protection Systemâ?¢ is a simple and smart solution for protecting cables run across a floor. The design articulates left and right - allowing the system to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room, while maintaining full protection for the cables and trip protection for pedestrians. Cables can be left in the system for ultimate portability, or left in place indefinitely. There is no longer a compromise between safety and flexibility.
- Articulating pieces offer flexible design - curves, corners and s-curves are easily made while maintaining a completely flat profile.
- Modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments, even while the cable remains connected.
- Simple "snap in" assembly - no tools or cutting required.
- Fully customizable length.
- Available in yellow/black (851800), black (851802) and brown (851804).
- Flame classification UL94 HB (harmonized with IEC 60695-11-10)