Speaker and Systems
- Leicht transportierbares Touring-Array-System
- 1.000 Watt RMS Gesamtleistung und 131 dB max. SPL
- WaveAhead®-Technologie für höchste Audio-Qualität
- Flexible Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten für Nah- und Fernfeldanwendungen
LDRJ8 Battery Powered Bluetooth Loudspeaker with Mixer
The Road Jack Series 8" active 2-way system takes your sounds anywhere. With built-in wheels and extension handles for carting convenience the LDRJ8 features a 90 Hz - 18 kHz frequency range and 100 watts peak output. A rechargeable battery pack provides up to 20 hours of continuous operation.
The integrated mixer sports 3 channels with individual volume controls, a 2-band EQ plus adjustable reverb and master volume. Combo, 6.3 mm TRS jack, RCA and 3.5 mm TRS mini-jack connectors allow for a wide variety of input sources.
The LDRJ8's major feature is a built-in Bluetooth player which permits wireless streaming to the system. It also supports SD card and USB storage devices. The player menu includes language selection and multiple genre specific presets for instant EQ adjustment.
The LDRJ8 comes with a handy IR remote control and convenient stand mount insert.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- HF driver size: 3" (wide range)
- HF driver size: 76.2 mm
- HF driver magnet: ferrite
- HF driver brand: custom made
- Amplifier: class D
- Power Output (RMS): 25 W
- Power Output (Peak): 100 W
- Frequency Response: 90 - 18.000 Hz
- SPL (1 W/1 m): 94 dB
- Max SPL: 113 dB
- Protection: Short circuit, overvoltage, overload protection
- Controls: Mic 1 Level, Mic 2 Level, CD / Tape IN Level, Low, High, Reverb, Master Volume, AUX / MP3 switch
- Indicators: Power, charge/battery status
- Supported media: Bluetooth, USB stick, SD card
- Supported formats: MP3 file, WAV-CD, WMA-CD
- Media player controls: Mode (Menu / Bluetooth /SD / USB) , Play / Pause, Stop, Repeat, Previous Track, Next Track)
- Media player display elements: Lighted multifunctional LC display
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line Input Connectors: 2 x cinch, 3.5 mm jack
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Mic Input Connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz, 220 V - 240 V / 50 Hz
- rechargeable batteries: 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Width: 385 mm
- Height: 450 mm
- Depth: 298 mm
- Other Features: Stand mount 36 mm, transport castors, pull-out handle, carrying handle, IR Remote for Media Player
- kompaktes aktives PA-System
- Abstrahlwinkel 70 x 70 °
- Typ: Aktiv
- Max. SPL Continuous: 115 dB
- Max. SPL Peak: 126 dB
- Frequenzgang: 45 - 19.000 Hz
- 30 hours batterie power
- Bluetooth® Stereo-Audio-Streaming
- Sporting all-in-one convenience
- 800 watts peak output
- 13 kg, ultra-portable
- multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossover functions
Housed in an enclosure that shares the same design as the mid/ high unit, the EA 600 amp module delivers 600 watts at 4 ohms. It can drive up to two passive E 110 Sub subwoofers or one passive subwoofer with up to two E 435 mid/ high units or one column with up to four mid/ high units. The power amp module is ventilated from the front. A rotary selector lets you choose a special EQ setting to match the number of connected E 435s and optimize the frequency response for a column of that height.
LD Systems PLAY 15 A - the active speaker with MP3 player The active loudspeakers LDPLAY12A and LDPLAY15A with integrated USB/SD-Card-Player and illuminated display offer comprehensive connectivity and setting possibilities for many types of applications like school, kindergarten, church, sports field, multimedia presentation, party room and so on. It is a very versatile and affordable sound system.
The USB/SD-Card-Player can be operated directly or by using the supplied infrared remote control from the front or from the rear side of the speaker. Simply plug in your USB-stick or SD-card and let the music play! Connectivity for external sound sources like microphone, CD-player, mixing board is also integrated like a 5-band equalizer that offers a various kind of sound settings. Ergonomic handles and a 35 mm standard stand support complete these great features.
- activ system Linear 3 - 2x 112 FA | 2x LINEAR Sub 1500 A | 2x König und Meyer K&M 21337
- Total output 4800 watts
- Tripod including carrying case
- 5 year warranty
- 2,600 watts of Class D peak power for stunning performance and light weight
- 2 x 8? woofers for a tight, punchy bottom end
- 16 x 3? fullrange speakers for balanced midrange response
- 2 x 1? HF drivers for silky-smooth, detailed highs
- Line array design for extra wide coverage and extended throw
- Uniform dispersion with BEM-optimized HF waveguide
- LD Systems DynX® DSP technology for distortion-free performance at all levels
- Integrated 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming
- 2-piece column for compact transport dimensions
- Secure, cableless assembly with multipin plug-and-play connector
- Detachable column for multiple placement options
- Easy operation with mono and stereo configuration presets
- Wide range of smart installation and transport accessories
Speaker and Systems
What is one of the most important aspects of a concert? The sound of course! If the audience in the back rows isn?t able to make out the music clearly, the concert is going to be a flop. In order to prevent this, we offer you high-quality speakers and systems. Available as individual devices or complete sets you are sure to find whatever it is that you need. The popular active speakers have the advantage of an inbuilt amplifier which provides easy and precise handling of the chassis. A cheaper alternative, however, are the passive speaker. Here the amplifier is not integrated and needs to be purchased separately. Our monitors provide the musicians on stage with the right acoustic in order to make them understand their own music clearly. This leads to better coordination between the individual artists.
To intensify the effects of the bass you should use a subwoofer. It amplifies the low frequencies which are below the normal frequency range of a speaker. Passive Subwoofers are often used in clubs and active ones in home cinemas.
We also offer line arrays, installation speakers, cases and other types of additional equipment.