The Showtec Spectral M800 is probably one of the best-known spots within the Showtec assortment. These robust and reliable fixtures are added to almost every lightshow at any event or festival in Europe.
The new Spectral M800 Q4 IP65 has been upgraded to a true RGBW fixture. This not only enrichinges the entire color spectrum, but also increases the light output by 30%. The built-in virtual color wheel, which contains the most common colors, is accessible via manual control or in automatic mode.
An aluminium die-cast housing, 14 RGBW LEDs providing a great color mix in the near field without any RGB colour shadows and a full IP65 rating for housing, XLR and Seetronic power connectors ensuries reliable outdoors use even in the most severe weather conditions.
With this upgraded fixture the Showtec Spectral series will continue the legacy of being the most popular and reliable industry standard for professional entertainment lighting.
The Spectral M800 Q4 is also available as a Tour version (order code 43570).
- Max. Flux: 1452lm
- Peak Intensity: 15294cd
- LED Qty.: 14 x RGBW
- Drive Current: 350mA
- Color Range: 16.7 million additive RGBW colors
- with full saturation control
- Input Voltage: AC100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Max. Power: 65W
- On-board: Display for Auto and Custom control
- Control Protocol: DMX512
- Control Personality: Tour, TR16, ARC1, AR1.d, AR1.S, HSV
- Optical System: Dimmer: 0-100%
- Strobe: 0-20Hz
- Optics: 16°
- Dimensions: 250 x 200 x 296 mm
- Weight: 4.8Kg (indoor)/ 5.2 kg (outdoor)
- Housing: Die-casting aluminum
- Color: Black
- Fixture Connection: XLR (3-pin) DMX in/out,
- Powercon power in/out
- Cooling: Forced Convection
- Operation Temperature: -40°C ~45°C (operating) / -20°C ~45°C (startup)