The Spectral M400 is the latest addition in the popular Spectral range. It is a smaller version of the Spectral M800 and is equipped with 7 pieces Tri colour LED's with a superb colour mixing and an excellent 16 bit dimming.
It is available in a Touring version with Neutrik Powercon connections, an IP rated version with dedicated connectors or an IP rated version with the new Neutrik NC3-HDD IP XLR connectors.
- Lightsource: 7x Red, 7x Green, 7x Blue LED
- Drive current: 350mA
- Colour range: 16.7 million additive RGB colours
- with full saturation control.
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Power: 27W
- Max.: 561 Lumen
- Peak Intensity: 4837 candela
- Optical system: Dimmer: 0-100%
- Strobe: 0-20Hz
- Optics: 16 degrees
- On-board: Display for Auto and Custom control
- Control Protocol: DMX512
- Control Personality: Tour, TR16, ARC1, AR1.d, AR1.S, HSV
- Dimensions: 175 x 220 x 258 mm
- Weight: 3,2 kg
- Housing: Die cast aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Fixture Connection: DMX in/out, power in
- Cooling: Convection
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C