- Frequency range: 734...776 MHz
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers
a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Excellent presentation set: Outstanding super-cardioid SKM 300-865 G3 handheld mic, EM 300 G3 receiver with true diversity
technology for highest reception quality, MZQ 1 microphone clip.
The best that the G3 300 series has to offer for the voice: top-notch condenser technology coupled with a true diversity receiver.
This system captures every last nuance and detail of the vocalist.
A programmable mute button on the microphone lets the user decide when it is time to go "on-air."