This intelligent scanner has two operational modes (DMX-512, Master/Slave and Sound Active), has a Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode and only draws 103-Watts of power.
It offers other useful professional features such as: 4-button DMX Menu, 1.8 degree stepper motors, ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller compatibility and Stepper motors for smooth movement.
Flower scanner with colorful beams in RGBW + 6 cold white strobe LEDs
- Scanner with adjustable mirror
- A bright 6in1 LED (R, G, B, W) is located behind the main lens; white 1 W LEDs are found on the underside of the device
- Operable in stand-alone mode or via DMX
- 4 or 13 DMX channels selectable for numerous applications
- Sound-control via built-in microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity via control board
- The colorful beams change their direction of movement at every bass-beat in sound controlled mode
- Comfortable addressing and setting via control panel with LED display and four operating buttons
- Additional control via included EUROLITE IR-7 remote
- Functions: Static colors, RGBW color blend, auto mode, sound control, internal programs, strobe settings via DMX, Pan/Tilt settings via DMX
- Master/Slave function for synchronous operation with several devices
- Equipped with 1 x 10 W RGBW LED and 6 x 1 W LEDs in white
- Locking possibility at the mounting bracket
- IEC terminals for power linking up to 8 units
- Switch-mode power supply for operation between 100 and 240 volts
- LED: 6 x high-power 1 W CW (homogenous color mix)
- LED: 1 x high-power 10 W 4in1 QCL RGBW
- Control: IR remote control; Stand-alone; Sound to light via Microphone; DMX
- Effect: Gobo effect; Single Beam; Strobe effect
Are you looking for the ideal tool to illuminate your party? Then look no further. Scanners have been a constant presence in event design for years. Their biggest advantage is having a faster response time than other pieces of lighting design equipment. In contrast to Moving Heads, Scanners are equipped with mirrors which reflect the incoming light on to the dance floor or stage, resulting in faster and more efficient colour and texture changes.
These textures, which are a result of integrated Gobos, are sure to leave your guests in awe.
Scanners can be controlled through a DMX connection and be put either into standalone or master/slave mode.
We offer products from ADJ, Eurolite, Showtec, Cameo and Futurelight.
These devices offer great entertainment and are sure to be a great addition to your event equipment!