The ADJ Vizi Beam 5RX, Moving Head Fixture features the revolutionary Philips® Platinum 5R discharge lamp technology (8000°K, 3,000 hr). The powerful Platinum 5R has an output comparable to a 575W fixture, with double the output of a 250W fixture. It also offers a flat, even spot field and even more saturation of colors. The Vizi Beam 5RX is much faster than previous ADJ moving heads because it is much lighter in weight and more compact than other moving heads in its class. It?s very tight, 3-degree beam with extreme light output makes it ideal for applications where a small beam is necessary.
- Item no.: 1237000119
- 8 Facet & Linear prism
- Color-bump possibility
- Frost filter
- High torque motors
Razor-sharp beams, fast movements, professional functions and still affordable. These are the key features of the iB-2R. The iB-2R is equipped with a Osram Sirius HRI-132W lamp (2R) (included) and is packed with great features.
It has a ultra-fast gobo wheel containing 17 metal gobos. The color wheel packed with 14 colors ensure rich and vivid colors in any venue.
Furthermore it has a 8 facet rotating prism as well a linear rotating prism. Both prisms can be used together for extra dramatic effects. A built-in frost filter is standard included as well.
- Item no.: 41531
Fully packed with features for the most demanding beam-effect user. The iB-5R offers you all functions you require.
It combines the same cool functions as its smaller brother the iB-2R with a more powerful light source. It comes complete with a Osram Sirius 230W lamp (5R) (included).
Another significant change is the 8 facet prism with zoom function which allows you to make even more dynamic effects.
- Item no.: 41530
The Inno Spot LED is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile, and can be set up by any size entertainer. It?s feature packed with exciting built-in light shows when used in Sound Active or linked in Master/Slave mode, offers 14 DMX channels, a motorized focus, manual zoom, 4-Button LED DMX menu, Dimming, Shutter and Gobo Shake effect. The Inno Spot Pro may be controlled via Sound Activation with it?s own built-in programs, a DMX Controller, or the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
- Item no.: 1222400077
- Compact lightweight
- 14, 11 or 2 DMX channels selectable for numerous applications
- Equipped with a 60 W COB LED
- 7 brilliant, dichroic colors plus white
- Rainbow effect with adjustable speed in both directions
- Gobo-wheel 1 with 6 rotating gobos plus open
- With gobo-shake function
- Gobo-wheel 2 with 8 static metal gobos plus open
- 3-facet prism (rotating)
- Preprogrammed scenes in Program Run for stand-alone operation
- Electronic dimmer
- Motorized focus
- Programmable color-change speed and strobe effect
- Sound-controlled via built-in microphone
- Exact positioning via 16 bit PAN/TILT movement resolution
- PAN-angle switchable between 540°, 360° and 180° (in sound and auto mode)
- TILT-angle switchable between 270°, 180° and 90° (in sound and auto mode)
- DMX-controlled operation or stand-alone operation with Master/Slave function
- Control board with LC display and foil-keyboard for adjusting the DMX-starting address, PAN/TILT Reverse, Program, Reset
- Switch-mode power supply for operation between 100 and 240 Volts
- DMX control via every standard DMX controller
- Item no.: 51785983S1
The ADJ Focus Spot Two is a 75W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS2 with a GOBO wheel with replaceable, rotating and indexable GOBOs. The GOBOs are easy to replace by removing the top housing with one screw that?s on a hinge. GOBOs easily lock in and out of the GOBO wheel. This mover is also equipped with motorized focus, Gobo Indexing, EZ Gobo replacement and a manual zoom knob near the lens to change the beam angle from 15 ~ 20-degrees.
The Focus Spot Two is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a an LED spot Moving Head. It has 16 & 17 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
- Item no.: 1237000147