The PMBL is a 2 channel passive line level merge box. Each channel has 2 balanced XLR/f inputs. The input signal is merged via a resistor network to a XLR/m output.The top side input is transformer isolated. Possible applications might be the routing of two mixing desks to one power amp or mixing a stereo signal down to mono. Our transformer technology allows for an unbalanced top side input to be sent out balanced.
- Each Channel: Input 1 transformer balanced XLR/f. Symmetrically decoupled through resistors
- Total ohmic value: 2 K Maximum level for THDGround lift switch. Input 2: Balanced XLR/f. Symmetrically decoupled through resistors
- Total ohmic value: 2K Output: XLR/m balanced
- For minimum attenuation, the load impedance should be several Kohms
- Typical attenuation: 6dB Aluminium die cast housing made of a RF-shielding alloy
- Housing: approx. 110 mm x 125 mm x 8 mm