Palmer Monicon, and the volume is right!
With Palmer Monicon, your monitor volume is always under control. The passive mini-mixer with the oversized control is inserted between the stereo output of the notebook, PC or interface and an active monitor system and thus permits convenient and precise volume control of the monitors from the workstation. The passive circuitry with only a few components has absolutely no affect on the sound. Mute and mono buttons make it possible to mute the outputs and merge the stereo output signal into a mono master signal.
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the 3.5mm stereo TRS sockets usually found on computers. Combo input sockets also permit connection with 6.3 mm TRS plugs. Thus the Palmer Monicon is compatible with both professional and consumer equipment. Genuine wood sides make the practical studio tool in its massive powder-coated sheet steel housing an elegant looking "little helper" that is a typical Palmer product.
- Type: passive
- Number of channels: 2
- Number of inputs: 2
- Input connections: XLR Combo / 3.5mm stereo jack
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced
- Maximum input level: +20 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kohms balanced/ 5 kohms unbalanced
- Number of outputs: 2
- Output connections: XLR/m, 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced
- Max output level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 40 kHz +/- 1 dB
- THD: 0,001 %
- Max. attenuation: 85 dB (attenuator), 112 dB (attenuator + mute)
- Controls: Attenuation, Mute, Mono
- Housing material: sheet steel/wood
- Housing surface: powder-coated
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Depth: 85 mm