Palmer cabinets are rugged, flexible and affordable guitar cabinets. The main features are:
- Front-mounted speakers
- Detachable grill
- Solid workmanship
- Speaker mount and quality check carried out in Germany
- Cabinet impedance (mono): 8 ohms
- Cabinet impedance (stereo): 16 ohms / speaker
- Power Rating (mono): 50 W
- Power Rating (stereo): 25 W / speaker
- Cabinet weight without speakers: 15,6 kg
- Cabinet weight including speakers: 24 kg
- Back: open
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 48 x 71 x 29 cm
- Front Grill: Fabric, detachable
- Speaker Mounting: 2 x 12" front mounted
The G12M Greenback has evolved over the decades but still retains its essential, sought-after tone.
This version exhibits all the classic G12M characteristics but is voiced with additional broad mid-range attack and restrained top-end to give a forward, punchy attitude to chords and a searing lead tone without fizz.
With its well-controlled low-end it can be used singly in low-powered amps, or in multiples for high-power rock heads. Itâ??s an ideal speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amps.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 305 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 25 W
- Resonance: 75 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 75 Hz - 5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Magnet Weight: 35 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.75", 44.5 mm