- HIGH EQ (±12dB)
- MID EQ (±12dB)
- LOW EQ (±12dB)
2 Level Meters
High Pass Filters
- @ 80Hz
- @ 100Hz
- @ 120Hz
- @ 150Hz
- DSP EQ modes: high (±12dB), mid (±12dB), low (±12dB)
- DSP modes: music, live, voice, DJ
- Sub low cut: 80Hz / 100Hz / 120Hz / 150Hz
- Digital master level: 70 steps (-60/+10)
- Factory reset function
- Graphic backlit display
- Bi-amped 1.000 W Class-D peak (300 W + 50 W RMS)
- 124 dB max. SPL (55Hz - 20kHz / -10dB)
- 90° x 60° coverage
- 12" woofer and 1.35" high frequency driver
- 2 x XLR COMBO input connectors
- 1 x XLR mix output
- 410mm x 630mm
Light, powerful and innovative.
The iC12A powered speaker offers everything you need for the perfect gig.
1.000 watts deliver pressure and performance.
The efficient Class-D amplifier module
ensures powerful drive.
Due to advanced housing material the iC12A is super lightweight and rugged for rough everyday.
Whether in your band room, on stage or wherever you want: The iC12A is ready-to-use within seconds.
Write your own hit.
With the Easy Control DSP you take total control of your sound.
Press and rotate - that´s all. The graphic backlit display shows you what you select. Choose from several sound programs,
edit the sound character and simply get started.
Choose, what you want to connect at the clearly arranged connection panel.
With the separately controllable inputs you decide if you want to connect a microphone, a mixer, an instrument or a player. And
this twice. On both input channels, you can choose if you want to connect a cable with XLR or 6.3 jack connetctors. Choose the
"MIC" or "LINE" mode and set the input levels quickly with the gain controls, independently from each other.