Notify me, when available
- Real wood baffle; optimized internal bracing
- Inline mid- & high-frequency drivers offer superior imaging
- 8" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- 5" woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver
- 1" silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide
- Tri-amp Class A/B power, 220 Watts total
- XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs; RCA unbalanced input
- 3-band EQ with bypass; switchable low-cut filter
- Rear-mounted volume and power control
Twin-Line Design The efficient M3-8 design allows the mid- and high-frequency drivers to be mounted inline. By delivering sound along the same focal plane, the M3-8 speakers deliver improved time-domain alignment for fatigue-free listening. Lightweight woven Kevlar endows the 8" low-frequency driver and 5" mid-range driver with strength and reliability. The 1" silk dome tweeter offers integrated waveguides to provide increased clarity. In addition to the attractive real wood baffle, the cabinet provides tuned bass porting and optimized internal bracing to produce the highest levels of fidelity.
Three Is Key
Three individual amplifiers provide power to each of the three speaker elements. A total of 220 Watts of Class A/B amplification empowers the M3-8 with ample headroom for even the loudest mixes. Finely tuned crossovers deliver rich tonality across the entire frequency spectrum. The powerful three-band EQ?and a switchable low-cut filter?allow you to shape the sound to match your listening environment. Pinhole-mounted blue LEDs provide an easy-to-use visual aide for perfect speaker placement. The result is an outstanding monitor able to perform in the most critical of listening environments.