Notify me, when available
- bi-amplified design with 130 watts of distributed power > cohesive, accurate sound
- 8? low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones > rich, defined lows
- 1-1/4? high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides > smooth, clear highs
- optimized rear ports > extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4? balanced/unbalanced inputs > connect all your gear
The M-Audio® BX studio monitor series is trusted by more musicians and recording professionals than any other. Now, the BX8 D2 monitors extend the bestsellers? legacy* with an elegant new design inside and out. We leveraged technology from our high-end monitors to extend the frequency response and provide an even more natural listening experience. Custom Class A/B analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrum?while the latest-generation woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. With the BX8 D2, you?ll enjoy the utmost accuracy in an engaging listening experience.