Notify me, when available
- LF Driver: 5-inch (127 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voicecoil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25 mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 56 Hz ? 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 40 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 30 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
1 x XLR balanced input connector
1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KO balanced, 10 KO unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turnon/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or 100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension (height x width x depth): 9.8" x 6.9" x 7.9", 250 mm x 176 mm x 200 mm
- Weight (without packing): 11 lbs., 5.0 kg*
Sweeter Sweet SpotThe tweeter?s waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you?re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the BX5 Carbon.
Mixing doesn?t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX5 Carbon's Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration switches, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the BX5 Carbon to any mixing environment?from bedrooms to basements to professional studios?without compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.