Programms can run by automatic mode (fade and speed time can be set) either by sound.
- Elegant tapered lamp-form
- Extraordinary decorative illumiation with LED technology
- Diameter 40 mm
- Advantages of LED technology: long life of the LEDs, low power consumption, minimal heat emission, defacto maintenance free with brilliant light radiation
The RGB 3C IR is a basic 3-channel RGB LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue. All LED fixtures must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed to DMX channel 1. The units control panel includes nine direct access ?Static Color? buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets, 3 manual RGB faders so a desired color could be set on the fly, a Program select button which allows for 7 static colors and 10 chase programs to be accessed via the program select fader, a Sound Active button which activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence via an internal microphone, an Auto run button also activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the Speed fader. The Hold button will lock all buttons and faders and pause the current scene. The controller will remain locked even when power is switched off and on, and finally a Blackout button to bring all values to zero so there is no output going to your fixtures. It?s the ideal control solution for D.J.?s, small night Clubs, and bars that want a simple LED controller to run the show.
- TCL LED spotlight set for easy mobile color creativity!
- Complete LED light set consisting of 6 LED spots and a crossbar with an integrated DMX control unit and mounting hole (36 mm) with fixation screw for installation on a truss system or stand
- Pivotable and tiltable spotlights
- Each spot can be individually controlled via DMX