Items from ADJ
- Ultra bright flat Par 64 with 12 x 4W Quad (RGB+UV 4-IN-1) LEDs
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation) with no RGB+UV shadows
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed to sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX Channel Modes: 4/5/6/9/10 Channels
The RGB 3C IR is a basic 3-channel RGB LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue. All LED fixtures must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed to DMX channel 1. The units control panel includes nine direct access ?Static Color? buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets, 3 manual RGB faders so a desired color could be set on the fly, a Program select button which allows for 7 static colors and 10 chase programs to be accessed via the program select fader, a Sound Active button which activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence via an internal microphone, an Auto run button also activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the Speed fader. The Hold button will lock all buttons and faders and pause the current scene. The controller will remain locked even when power is switched off and on, and finally a Blackout button to bring all values to zero so there is no output going to your fixtures. It?s the ideal control solution for D.J.?s, small night Clubs, and bars that want a simple LED controller to run the show.
This fogger produces 21000 cubic feet of fog per minute, has an external tank with a 5 Liter capacity, and has an 8 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
This intelligent scanner has two operational modes (DMX-512, Master/Slave and Sound Active), has a Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode and only draws 103-Watts of power.
It offers other useful professional features such as: 4-button DMX Menu, 1.8 degree stepper motors, ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller compatibility and Stepper motors for smooth movement.
- Startet die Automatikprogramme. Regeln sie die Geschwindigkeit durch Drücken der "SPEED"-Taste und anschließend der “+” und “-” Tasten.PROGRAM SELECTION
- Diese Taste läßt Sie aus den statischen Farbmacros anwählen und mit den Tasten “+” und “-” navigieren.FLASH
- Die FLASH-Taste aktiviert den Stroboskop-Modus. Die Blitzgeschwindigkeit kann dann mit den Tasten “+” und “-” eingestellt werdenSPEED
- Zur Einstellung der AUTORUN-Geschwindigkeit, zusammen mit den Tasten “+” & “-” .DMX MODE
- Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
- Auto Run: Automatically run through built-in programs
- Program Selection Access units built-in programs
- Flash: Strobe effect
- Speed: Control speed of Auto Run
- Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
- RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the "*" and "-" buttons
- + and - Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection