LD Systems XS700 Power Amplifier
The XS700 is the flagship of the XS series of power amplifiers and an absolute flyweight with just 1U and 3.4kg. Our Class D power amplifier technology makes it possible to pack high performance into a minimum of space without generating unnecessary loss energy. The power amp has an output of 350W per channel at 4 ohms, 2x 200W at 8 ohms, and 700W in bridged mode. It is conceived for all professional applications in which ease of transport and space is essential, whether mobile or in permanent installations.
The XS700 has all protection circuits against short-circuiting, DC, overheating, and overloading and has a soft-start delay.
The amplifier features XLR, RCA and jack input connectors, with Speakon-compatible sockets and screw terminals as outputs. On the rear panel, it is possible to select the mode of operation and gain and activate the limiter and ground-lift function. LEDs on the front indicate power, signal, clipping, triggering of the protection circuit, and the mode of operation. The XS700 impresses with operational dependability and a transmission range of 20Hz - 20kHz, which is reproduced transparently and dynamically with high impulse fidelity.
- Type: 2-channel
- Output power (1 kHz @ 4 ohms): 2 x 350 W
- Output power (1 kHz @ 8 ohms): 2 x 200 W
- Output power (1 kHz @ 8 ohms, bridged mode): 700 W
- Circuit concept: Class D
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Voltage gain: 36 dB / 27 dB / 31 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.6 V / 1.7 V / 1.1 V
- Protection: Soft-start, short-circuit, DC, overheating, overvoltage
- Controls: On/Off, Volume, Mode (bridge / parallel / stereo), Ground Lift, Limiter, Gain
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Clip, Protect, Mode (bridge / parallel)
- Line input connectors: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6.3 mm jack, chinch
- Speaker output connections: 2 x Speakon-compatible, 2 x terminal post
- Cooling System: low-noise fan
- Power supply: switching power supply
- Power Consumption @ Full Load: 860 W
- Operating voltage: 115 V AC / 230 V AC (switchable)
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 244 mm