The LD Systems WS 1000 X is an advanced 160 channel true diversity UHF wireless microphone system delivering natural sound with a wide dynamic range, high S/N ratio and low THD in the 838 - 865 MHz band.
The WS 1000 X allows the use of up to 5 systems simultaneously and ships in various configurations. You can choose between dynamic or condenser handheld microphones, a beltpack transmitter with either a headset, lavalier-microphone, clip-on wind instrument microphone or guitar adaptor cable. It provides consistent audio transmission from 60 Hz to 16 kHz. Handhelds and beltpack feature convenient LCD indication of channel, group and battery status. Automatic channel scanning and the backlit multifunction receiver display facilitate system setup and operation. The operating time ranges up to 13 hours with high quality AA batteries. All WS 1000 X systems come with a rugged ABS plastic carrying case.
* license free: ISM-Band license free in EuropeBelt pack for guitar, lavaliere and headset microphones with 3-pin mini XLR
- Frequency Range from 838 to 865 MHz
- Convenient handling and channel setting via ASC infrared frequency scanning
- LCD display of channel, group and battery status
- 3 level settings for guitar and microphone operation
- 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours of operation