- Product Type: installation monitor
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom-made
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: custom-made
- Amplifier (A): Class A/B
- Dispersion Angle (H x V): 60° x 60°
- Power Output (RMS): 80 W
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Protection: overcurrent, HF drivers
- Controls: volume, power switch (on/off), power mode (on/auto)
- Indicators: Power, Overload
- Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: transformer
- Operating Voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 12 mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: textured coating
- Cabinet Colour: white
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Width: 274 mm
- Height: 410 mm
- Depth: 243 mm
- Features: wall bracket
The LD Systems SAT82AG² is an active installation monitor, which provides a convincing performance on a PC or laptop and as a home studio monitor.
The compact 2-way bass reflex design is equipped with an 8" custom-made woofer and a 1" compression driver which are driven by an 80 Watt Class AB power amplifier. The input is a combo socket; an XLR socket is used to loop through the signal. With a frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz and 114 dB maximum sound pressure, the SAT82AG² produces a balanced sound with high dynamics. The monitor features protection circuits for the tweeter against overcurrent, and a switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
The cabinet of the SAT82G² is made of 12mm MDF with M6 flight points and is available in black or white with a durable textured paint finish. A versatile mounting bracket is included; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory.