The LD Systems LDP102A is an active bass reflex multifunctional loudspeaker equipped with a 10" speaker and a 1" compression driver.
This powerful loudspeaker was designed for live applications, both as a full-range solution as well as in combination with a subwoofer. The bi-amp amplifier section delivers an output of 800 W Peak and a sound pressure level of 115 dB (max.). This light loudspeaker impresses with rich bass response as well as an assertive midrange. The rear panel offers numerous connections and controls: a microphone input (XLR/jack), a line-in connector (RCA/XLR), a line-out connector (XLR/jack), 2-band EQ and a ground lift switch.
Additional highlights are the integral protective circuitry, built-in handles and rigging points, the 36 mm stand mount and the rugged overall design. Optional wall-mount brackets and monitor supports are available. The perfect PA solution for bands, mobile discos or permanent installation in medium-sized clubs and other function rooms.
Specifications 10" Multifunctional Loudspeaker Active:
- Model Name: LDP102A
- Type: Bass Reflex
- Woofer: 10" Custom Made
- Compression Driver: 1" Custom Made
- Amplification: Class A / B (Bi-Amp)
- Dispersion: 90Â° x 40Â°
- Power (RMS): 200 W
- Power (Peak): 800 W
- Frequency Range: 75 Hz - 16 kHz
- SPL (1 W / 1 m): 93 dB
- Max SPL: 115 dB
- Protection: Over-current
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Mic. Gain, High, Low, On/Off Switch, Ground Lift
- Indicators: Power, Clip
- Input: Mic: XLR + Jack 6,3 mm Line: XLR + RCA Phono
- Output: Line: XLR + Jack 6,3 mm
- Power Supply: Transformer
- Cabinet Material: PP
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 360 x 500 x 270 mm
- Additional features: M8 rigging points, Stand support (36 mm)