- type: active
- design: DSP controlled
- low/mid driver dimensions: 15 "
- low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 381 mm
- low/mid driver magnet: Neodymium
- low/mid driver brand: Custom made
- low/mid driver voice coil: 2,5 "
- low/mid driver voice coil: 63,5 mm
- tweeter dimensions: 1"
- tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4 mm
- tweeter magnet: Ceramic
- tweeter brand: Custom made
- tweeter voice coil: 1,75"
- tweeter voice coil (mm): 44.4 mm
- amplifier: Class D / Class AB
- dispersion (H x V): 90 x 45°
- Power (RMS): 350 W
- Power (Peak): 1400 W
- frequency response: 48 - 20000 Hz
- crossover frequency: 1.5 kHz
- max. SPL (continuous): 124 dB
- max. SPL (peak): 130 dB
- integrated media player: no
- protection circuits: DSP based limiter, over-current, short circuit
- controls: On/ Off, volume, DSP presets, ground lift, input switch: mic / line
- display: Power, Signal, Limit
- line inputs: 1
- line input connectors: XLR
- line outputs: 1
- line output connectors: XLR
- power supply: switch mode power supply
- operating voltage: 110 - 120 V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, switchable
- cabinet material: PP
- cabinet construction: Bassreflex
- monitor angle: 45°
- width: 396 mm
- height: 664 mm
- depth: 400 mm
- features: two handles, 36mm flange, 6 x M10 flying points, monitor angle, switchable DSP presets (monitor, flat, loudness), switchable ground lift
The LD Systems Oxid 15A is an active 15" full-range speaker with digital signal processing and a total output power of 1400 watts Peak for compact PAs, monitoring, and installations.
Three selectable DSP presets optimize the frequency response of the OXID15A for various spheres of application: linear frequency response for normal operation or audio curve corrected response for low volumes or as a floor monitor. Reliable functioning is ensured by protection circuits against overcurrent and short-circuiting and a digital limiter; a switchable ground lift eliminates possible ground loop hum.
The OXID15A is loaded with a 15" neodymium woofer and a 1" HF driver with a ceramic magnet and a horn with a 90Â° x 45Â° dispersion angle. They are driven separately by a high-efficiency Class D power amplifier with a switchable power supply and a Class AB power amplifier. The frequency response ranges from 48Hz - 20 kHz; the maximum sound-level pressure reaches 130 dB. The input is a combo socket (6.3 mm Jack / XLR) and switchable to line or microphone level; an XLR socket is used to loop through the signal.
The light, asymmetrical bass-reflex cabinet with a 45Â° monitor angle is made of rugged polypropylene; two handles ensure convenient transport. There is a built-in speaker pole mount with a locking screw for speaker stands and six recessed M10 threads for flying points.