LD Systems DJ500 Power Amplifier
The DJ500 is a powerful, full-featured Class AB power amplifier with an output of 250W per channel @ 4 ohms and 500W in switchable bridge mode. It is especially suitable for mobile use by DJs and smaller bands and in permanent installations.
The DJ500 has extensive protection circuitry and a power-on delay. The half perforated front panel and a low-noise fan keep the amp cool. XLR and stereo TRS sockets are used as inputs and Speakon-compatible sockets and heavy-duty screw terminals as outputs. A ground lift switch helps eliminate ground loop hum. LEDs on the front panel next to the easy-grip volume controls indicate functional status, overloading, and triggering of the protection circuit.
The DJ500 functions in the entire frequency range of 20Hz - 20kHz with extremely high dependability, dynamics, and impulse fidelity.
- Type: 2-channel
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 4 ohms: 2 x 250 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 8 ohms: 2 x 150 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ Bridge 8 ohms: 500 W
- Output Circuity: Class A/B
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- THD: 0,05%
- Voltage Gain: 30dB
- Input Sensivity: 0,85V
- Protection: Soft start, short circuit, DC, Temperature, over current
- Controls:ON/ OFF, Volume, Mode (Bridge/ Stereo), Ground-Lift
- Indicators: Power, Clip, Protect
- Connectors Line Input: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6,3mm jack
- Connectors Speaker Output: 2 x Speakon compatible, 2 x binding post
- Cooling System: Fan
- Power Supply: 230V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 88 x 298 mm