- Product Type: in-wall speaker
- Type: passive
- Version: wall installation speaker
- Speaker Type: 2-way speaker
- Colour: white
- Woofer Size: 6.5"
- Woofer Size: 165 mm
- Tweeter Size: 1.42"
- Tweeter Size: 36 mm
- Opening Size: 276 x 188 mm
- Mounting Depth: 71 mm
- Min. Material Thickness: 9 mm
- Max. Material Thickness: 37 mm
- Impedance (low-impedance): 8 ohms
- 100 V Inputs: n/a
- Low-impedance Rated Load (RMS): 60 W
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB spl
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 305 mm x 218 mm x 76 mm
The Contractor CIWS 62 is a wall speaker with an appealing look for installation in walls. For a powerful performance, it is equipped with a 6.5" woofer and 1.42" tweeter that feature a frequency response up to 20 kHz and high speech intelligibility. The CIWS 62 provides 60 watts of continuous power; the sound pressure level is 88 dB at 1 W /1 m. Secure swivels enable fast and easy assembly. The in-wall speaker is designed for a wide scope of applications, providing an unobtrusive sound in hotels, restaurants, bars, lounges, training and conference rooms, shopping centres and at home.
For ELA systems, the CIWS 62 is available as a 100 Volt version (CIWS 62 100 V) with three taps for 6, 12, and 24 watts.