- Product Type: in-wall speaker
- Type: passive
- Version: wall installation speaker
- Speaker Type: 2-way speaker
- Colour: white
- Woofer Size: 5.25"
- Woofer Size: 133 mm
- Tweeter Size: 1.42"
- Tweeter Size: 36 mm
- Opening Size: 158 x 246 mm
- Mounting Depth: 64 mm
- Min. Material Thickness: 9 mm
- Max. Material Thickness: 38 mm
- Impedance (low-impedance): 8 ohms
- 100 V Inputs: 6W, 12W, 24W
- Low-impedance Rated Load (RMS): 40 W
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB spl
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Depth: 75 mm
- Dimensions: 192 x 279 mm
The Contractor CIWS 52 is an elegant wall speaker for installation in walls. It is equipped with a 5.25" woofer and 1.42" tweeter that feature a frequency response up to 20 kHz and provide high speech intelligibility and a straight sound. The CIWS 52 achieves a sound pressure level of 88 dB at 1 W / 1 m with a power capacity of 40 watts of continuous power. Stable swivels allow for easy, secure installation. The in-wall speaker is designed for a wide scope of applications, providing a discreet sound in hotels, restaurants, bars, lounges, training and conference rooms, shopping centres and at home.
For ELA systems, the CIWS 52 is available as a 100 Volt version (CIWS 52 100 V) with three taps for 6, 12, and 24 watts.