- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz
- Amplifier: Class D- Power Output (RMS): 300 W (Subwoofer), 160 W (Satellite)
- Power Output (Peak): 1200 W (Subwoofer), 640 W (Satellite)
- Protection: DSP-based multiband limiter, short circuit, overheating, overload
- Controls: Ground Lift
- Display Elements: Power- Connectors: 1x satellite output (Speakon-compatible), system input (5-pin XLR), system output (5-pin XLR), power supply connection
- Power Supply: switching power supply with power factor correction (PFC)
- Power Socket: IEC
- Operating Voltage: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: (Max.): 900 W- Cabinet Material: plywood
- Cabinet Surface: PA paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Colour: black
- Width: 325 mm
- Height: 383 mm
- Depth: 491 mm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
- Features: Ground lift, M20 threaded flange, 3 ergonomic handles
300 watts RMS and 1200 watts peak for the bass reproduction provide for substantial punch in the bass range.
Of course, additional array satellites can be connected and supplied with a power of 160 watts RMS and 640 watts peak.
The power required is supplied by two Class D power amplifiers with switching power supply.The 10-inch woofer
resides in a black bass-reflex cabinet made of plywood. The 325 x 383 x 491 mm large cabinet with PA-protective coating
weighs 16.5 kg and can be easily transported by means of three ergonomically shaped handles.
In addition to a DSP-based multiband limiter, protection circuits prevent short-circuits, overheating
or overloading and ensure safe operation. The humming noises caused by voltage potentials can be avoided with the ground lift function.
An M20 threaded flange is included for mounting an optional extension tube. In terms of system wiring,
there is a five-pin XLR input and a five-pin XLR output. Satellites are connected by means of a Speakon-compatible socket.