- Type: mobile array system
- Nominal Power Output (RMS): 460 W
- Number of Array Satellites: 4
- Number of SmartLink® Adapters: 1
- Number of Subwoofers: 1- Max. Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 122 dB
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (Peak): 128 dB
- Subwoofer: 10" bass reflex
- Satellite: Midrange: 1 x 4" / HF Driver: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz - 20 kHz- Dispersion Angle (H x V): 110° horizontal, 10° vertical (each satellite)
- Power Amplifiers: class D
- Power Output (RMS/Peak): Subwoofer: 300 W / 1200 W, Array Satellites: 1 x 160 W / 1 x 640 W
- Protection Circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter, short circuit, overheating, overload
- Subwoofer Features: M20 threaded flange, 3 ergonomic handles- Subwoofer Controls Elements: Ground Lift
- Subwoofer Display Elements: Power
- Subwoofer Connections: 1x satellite output (Speakon-compatible), system input (5-pin XLR)
- Subwoofer Material: plywood
- Subwoofer Surface: PA paint- Array Satellite Features: WaveAhead® technology, internal crossover, metal protection grille
- Array Satellite Material: die-cast aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: powder coated
- SmartLink® Adapter Features: 2 x 16 mm flange, 2 x M6 thread for optional wall mount- SmartLink® Adapter Connections: 1 x Speakon-compatible, 1 x Phoenix
- SmartLink® Adapter Material: die-cast aluminium
- SmartLink® Adapter Surface: powder coated- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491 mm
- Dimensions Array Satellites (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122 mm
- Dimensions Smartlink® Adapter (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122 mm
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.5 kg- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7 kg
- SmartLink® Adapter Weight: 0.6 kg
- Accessories (included): power cable, extension tube, speaker cable (2.2 m), 5-pin XLR system cable (10 m)
more power is required in the bass range, the Power Extension Set is the right choice.
The portable array system then turns into a Power Set.Visually aligned with the award-winning CURV 500® design,
the Extension set includes an Extension Subwoofer, four array satellites, a SmartLink® Adapter, an extension tube
and speaker cable, but comes without a mixer. 300 watts RMS and 1200 watts peak for the bass reproduction provide
for substantial punch in the bass range. The four satellites rely on a power amplifier with 160 watts RMS or 640 watts Peak.
The Class D power amplifiers with switching power supply provide the necessary power.The four satellites are operated via SmartLink® adapters. The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size,
are equipped with LD System's own WaveAhead® technology; one 4" and three 1" drivers provide a coherent and
extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.The 10-inch woofer resides in a black bass-reflex cabinet made of plywood. The 325 x 383 x 491 mm large cabinet
with PA-protective coating weighs 16.5 kg and can be easily transported by means of three ergonomically shaped handles.
In addition to a DSP-based multiband limiter, protection circuits prevent short-circuits, overheating or overloading and
ensure safe operation.
The humming noises caused by variations in the earthing potentials can be avoided with the ground lift function.
The M20 threaded flange on the subwoofer gives a firm hold to the adjustable extension tube and
the locking mechanism secures the array satellites against unwanted turning. The system cabling is carried
out with the five-pin XLR input; an additional subwoofer can also be connected to the five-pin XLR output socket.