The Chimp W-DMX models are equipped with a Wireless Solutions G5 single universe transmitter. This extra feature will provide an higher level of flexibility and an extra addition of creativity to events aided by this feature. The latest technologies such as the Datasafe Technology and Adaptive Frequency Hopping protocol ensure maximum reliable wireless connection with error correction and super low latency.
Distances in line of sight with the included 5dBi Antenna are reachable up to 1000m, way beyond normal cable reach.
Infinity® ?Chimp' Moving Light Controller
Infinity® Chimp Light Controllers: the ultimate in user-friendly design.
Based on standard programing syntaxes with encoders and hard-keys, these compact controllers offer access to familiar screens(*) and will allow you to quickly program a great show.
Regardless of the application - touring, rental, theatre, multipurpose venue, education, or house of worship - a Chimp Light Controller provides you with all the necessary tools.
Smart, in-house designed software, industry-standard syntaxes Wireledd DMX output as standard (**), and easy-to-use screens: the Chimp Light Controller will enable you to program your best show in a matter of minutes.
(*) The Chimp 100 can connect up to two external touchscreens and the Chimp 300 houses a 22" full HD touchscreen with the possibility to connect one extra external touchscreen.
(**) Wireless DMX is standard on the Chimp W-DMX models, dedicated onto the first universe.
- 4 Encoders - Familiar keys and numeric keypad - Colour picker - Filter libraries by Lee, Rosco, and Apollo - Gobo Picker - User-definable groups - User-definable presets - Effects engine - Fan functions - Built-in Fixture library from Atlabase
- 10 faders with multiple pages - Go and Pause/Reverse keys - 10 executer keys with multiple pages - 4 user-definable master faders - Cue list screen
- Familiar keys, numeric keypad and 4 Encoders
- 10 Playback faders with Go, Pause/Reverse, Flash keys on multiple pages
- 10 Executer/Flash keys on multiple pages
- Color picker, Swatchbook by Lee, Rosco and Apollo Filters
- Gobo Picker
- User definable groups and presets
- User definable display layout
- 4 user definable master faders
- Effects engine
- Fan functions on all attributes
- Built in Fixture library and Fixture builder
- Cue list screen
- 4 x DMX 5-pin opto-isolated in/outs (RDM ready)
- RP-SMA W-DMX antenna output
- HDMI monitor out
- Midi In/Thru/Out 5-pin DIN
- Audio/SMPTE/LTC Input 3-pin XLR
- IEC Power Supply Input
- 2 x Dimmable Desklight outputs 3-pin XLR
- 2 x USB-B connectors
- 4 universe 2048 channels DMX
- 300 Fixtures
- 10000 memories
- 400 memory stacks
- 100 groups
- 9 x 100 presets (position, color, beam, effects, etc.)
- Command line interface
- Output visualizer
- Tracking and non-tracking options