- Remarkably compact and powerful
- Can also drive up to two E 435 / one E 835 mid/high units or another passive subwoofer
- Two EQ filter settings (variable to match the number of mid/high units in one column)
- Two E-Connect couplers with an integrated bus
- Exceedingly light weight (19 kg) Model: E 110 Sub A Product Class: Elements Frequency response -10 dB: 45 Hz ? 150 Hz, via the active system crossover Subwoofer amplifier: 1x 600 W / Class D @ 4 ohms Active protection circuits: RMS limiter, subsonic filter, 2 system filters, depending on the number of connected mid/ high units LF Speaker: 1x 10" Connections: 1 Combination XLR 1/4? In, 1 XLR Out, Speakon Parallel Out, 2 E-Connect Outs Pole mount: 2 E-Connect sleeves Dimensions (WxHxD): 30 x 48 x 46 cm ? 11-13/16 x 18-7/8 x 18-1/8"
Weight: 19 kg / 41,9 lbs.
The active E 110 Sub A subwoofer is designed to deliver high sound pressure levels. Small yet powerful, the high-performance 10" woofer fits into a very compact housing and supplies a solid, low-ranging bass foundation. Sited at the rear of the enclosure, the integrated amp module delivers 600 watts at 4 ohms. You?ll also find all connectors and control features for connected modules on the rear panel.