- Product type: Microphone stand
- Tube material: steel
- Tube colour: black
- Tube surface: powder-coated
- Min. height: 1030 mm
- Max. height: 1690 mm
- Transport length: 1050 mm
- Height adjustment: yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: die-cast zinc
- Base weight: n.a.
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Black ring set included: yes
- Interchangeable Rings: 2 x 15 mm, 4 x 20 mm, 1 x 25 mm
- Bagues interchangeables : 2 x 15 mm, 4 x 20 mm, 1 x 25 mm
The MS 4322 B is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 169 cm maximum height. The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm facilitating flexible mic placement. For easy height adjustment the MS 4322 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4322 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.