The ADJ Vizi Beam 5RX, Moving Head Fixture features the revolutionary Philips® Platinum 5R discharge lamp technology (8000°K, 3,000 hr). The powerful Platinum 5R has an output comparable to a 575W fixture, with double the output of a 250W fixture. It also offers a flat, even spot field and even more saturation of colors. The Vizi Beam 5RX is much faster than previous ADJ moving heads because it is much lighter in weight and more compact than other moving heads in its class. It?s very tight, 3-degree beam with extreme light output makes it ideal for applications where a small beam is necessary.
- Item no.: 1237000119
- 8 Facet & Linear prism
- Color-bump possibility
- Frost filter
- High torque motors
Razor-sharp beams, fast movements, professional functions and still affordable. These are the key features of the iB-2R. The iB-2R is equipped with a Osram Sirius HRI-132W lamp (2R) (included) and is packed with great features.
It has a ultra-fast gobo wheel containing 17 metal gobos. The color wheel packed with 14 colors ensure rich and vivid colors in any venue.
Furthermore it has a 8 facet rotating prism as well a linear rotating prism. Both prisms can be used together for extra dramatic effects. A built-in frost filter is standard included as well.
- Item no.: 41531
A true Spot/Beam/Wash hybrid Moving Head fixture, the ADJ Vizi Hybrid 16RX features Prism Morphing, motorized zoom, motorized focus and PowerCon In. Other professional features include: Frost filter to turn the hard edge beam to a wash, 6 & 8-facet rotating prisms, stepper motors for quick, precise movement.
The Vizi Hybrid 16RX Moving Head fixture is powered by the revolutionary Philips® Platinum 16R discharge lamp technology (8000°K, 1,500 hr). The powerful Platinum 16R has an output comparable to a 575W fixture, with double the output of a 250W fixture. It also offers a flat, even spot field and even more saturation of colors. The Vizi Hybrid 16RX is much faster than previous ADJ moving heads because it is much lighter in weight and more compact than other moving heads in its class.
- Item no.: 1237000131
The ADJ Focus Spot Three Z is a 100W LED Moving Head with motorized focus and motorized zoom allowing for a variable beam angle from 12-17-degrees.
In addition, ADJ has fitted the Focus Spot Three Z with one rotating GOBO wheel, one fixed GOBO wheel and one color wheel, letting users generate unique patterns and effects in a series of vibrant hues. There are two 6-facet prisms (one circular and one linear), enabling spellbinding multi-beam effects capable of filling wide spaces with color and movement.
The Three Z is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a professional LED spot Moving Head. It has 14 & 17 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180-degree inverse view mode.
- Item no.: 1237000148
- Bestückung mit einer 100-W-COB-LED in RGBW-farben
- Mit integriertem Drahtlos-Empfänger für WDMX-Betrieb
- Unterstützt RDM (Remote Device Management)
- Item no.: 51841960
- High-Power Beam with Philips Platinum 15R lamp and the multifunctionality of Moving Heads
- Double lamp lifetime with half power input and smaller dimensions compared to a 700 W lamp
- With integrated wireless receiver for WDMX operation
- Supports RDM (Remote Device Management)
- Item no.: 51838965
- Zoomrange 13° - 37°
- 2 Rotating Gobowheels
- CMY & CTO
- Digital motion FX
The Infinity iS-400 is a 440W LED spot moving head with all high-end technology which are characteristic for Infinity. It is a full feature fixture with a double rotating gobowheel, CMY and dichroic colorwheel, CTO, Prism, Frost, 1:3 zoom range, and Iris. Each gobowheel has one special multi-colored gobo which can be combined and morphed to create amazing colorfull projections and mid-air effects. Because both gobowheels are rotating and the rotating 3 facet prism possibilities of own beam and projection creations are endless.
Gobo- and colorwheels can create fast colorbumps and quick gobojumps as well as very slow smooth gobo rotations. The CMY system is equipped with an CTO filter and is both fast and smooth. An iris macro channel gives the light designer direct access to beam trimming effects without programming. The digital motion FX can generate effects on top of the gobo set for more dramatic projections. The iS-400 is equipped high grade optics and a 440Watt LED chip to replace 700/800 watt discharge fixtures.
- Item no.: 41504
- Compact lightweight
- 14, 11 or 2 DMX channels selectable for numerous applications
- Equipped with a 60 W COB LED
- 7 brilliant, dichroic colors plus white
- Rainbow effect with adjustable speed in both directions
- Gobo-wheel 1 with 6 rotating gobos plus open
- With gobo-shake function
- Gobo-wheel 2 with 8 static metal gobos plus open
- 3-facet prism (rotating)
- Preprogrammed scenes in Program Run for stand-alone operation
- Electronic dimmer
- Motorized focus
- Programmable color-change speed and strobe effect
- Sound-controlled via built-in microphone
- Exact positioning via 16 bit PAN/TILT movement resolution
- PAN-angle switchable between 540°, 360° and 180° (in sound and auto mode)
- TILT-angle switchable between 270°, 180° and 90° (in sound and auto mode)
- DMX-controlled operation or stand-alone operation with Master/Slave function
- Control board with LC display and foil-keyboard for adjusting the DMX-starting address, PAN/TILT Reverse, Program, Reset
- Switch-mode power supply for operation between 100 and 240 Volts
- DMX control via every standard DMX controller
- Item no.: 51785983S1