- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Channels: 3
- Width Channels: 35 mm
- Height Channels: 30 mm, 35 mm, 30 mm
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Shore A hardness: 88 ± 4
- Flammability class: B2
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Load-bearing capacity: approx. 2 tons, for a surface area of 20 cm x 20 cm
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
The new Defender Mini meets every expectation for professional cable protection,
expanding the Defender series with a very light (only 5 kg!), compact cable crossover, capable of supporting vehicle traffic.Featuring three cable ducts and a cable cross-section of 35 mm², with an overall height of 48 mm, although used primarily indoors,
this crossover can readily support car traffic, due to the load-bearing capacity of more than 2 tons.The bottom of the
Defender Mini has a non-slip surface, to ensure an optimal grip on the widest variety of surfaces.
Like all of the Defender series crossovers, the Defender Mini is resistant to oils, acids, and petrol,
and has a patented self-cleaning hinged closure.