The Defender Midi cable protection was developed as a solution for applications between the Defender Mini and Defender III and has established itself as the standard for the industry and event technology on the market.
The cable protection Midi 4C differs from the previous midi only in the number of channels. Instead of five equal-sized channels, the Midi 4C has 4 channels with one channel twice as wide (6.8 cm). This wider channel allows the insertion of significantly thicker cables than with the standard Midi cable crossover. Even a Fire hose can be carried out by the Midi 4C.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Lenght: 89 cm
- Width: 54.2 cm
- Height: 5.2 cm
- Channels: 4
- Width (Channels): 3 x 3.4 cm + 1 x 8.0 cm
- Height (Channels): 3.6 cm
- Gradient: 17 degrees
- Flame Class: B2 (also available in B1 flame resistant)
- Load bearing: Approx 5 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- Operating Range: -30Â°C up to +60Â°C
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Label your cable crossovers!
Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text.
Feel free to contact us for more information.