- 61 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback
- 48 assignable buttons and 16 assignable knobs interface
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Filter function in mixer section
- 4 sample buttons with volume control
- Microphone input
- 4 channel sound card
Streamlined Control With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, Oxygen 61 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse. It features 61 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and nine assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output. Oxygen 61 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
Use Your Favorite DAW
The Oxygen 61 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Using DirectLink, Oxygen 61's controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows. Additionally, Oxygen 61 has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 61 with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn?t get any easier than this.
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain button,
- octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
With our DJ Effects you can create unique sound effects. Whether live performance or studio recording, you are guaranteed to get the perfect sound. Well liked are our controllers in the form of keyboards. A computer software (DAW) either assigns different functions to the keys automatically or you can do it manually. This makes it possible to use the keyboard in order to play different kinds of instruments. Other amazing eye-catchers are the touch and pressure sensitive pads which are decorated in colourful lights.
Many of our products already have the necessary software included. So there?s nothing holding you back from starting to produce your own music.