- Product Number: PIXBAR200PRO
- Product type:LED BAR
- Type: Washer
- Colour spectrum: RGB
- Number of LEDs: 12
- LED type: 3W TRI
- Refresh rate: 3600Hz
- Dispersion: 16°
- DMX input: XLR 3-pin male, XLR 5-pin male
- DMX output: XLR 3-pin female, XLR 5-pin female
- DMX mode: 2-channel, 3-1-channel, 3-2-channel, 5-channel, 9-channel, 38-channel, 42-channel
- DMX functions: pixel control, 14 auto-modes, sound mode, colour macros, dimmer, strobe, colour temperature correction
- Standalone modes: 14 auto-modes, sound Mode, static, Strobe
- Controls: Enter, Value Up, Value Down, Mode
- Indicators: LC-Display
- Operating voltage: 110 V AC - 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60W
- Power connector: Neutrik PowerCon
- Housing material: die-cast aluminum
- Cabinet colour: black
- Cooling: Convection
- Illuminance: single LED 700 lux 1m
Dimensions without mounting bracket
- Width: 900mm
- Depth: 70mm
The Cameo PixBar 200 PRO is a professional LED bar with 12 ultra bright 3 watt TRI-LEDs and RDM compatibility enabling bi-directional communication. It provides vibrant RGB colour mixes, 4 selectable dimming curves, macros calibrated to the LEE filters standard and single pixel control for stunning chase effects.
Attached to a dedicated controller the RDM protocol enhancement allows convenient addressing, configuration and status monitoring of the PixBar 200 PRO. The fixture is also capable of standard DMX control in 7 modes and standalone, master or slave operation. It features autorun software, a built-in microphone for music control and a backlit display with Mode, Enter, Up and Down keys for manual control.
With highly efficient convection cooling the PixBar 200 PRO is absolutely noiseless, and the 3,600 Hz refresh rate ensures flicker free performance. Additional features of the fixture are colour temperature correction and 3 temperatures of white (warm white, white, cool white).
The PixBar 200 PRO comes in a rugged aluminium enclosure with 3 and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, Neutrik powerCON mains connectors and a solid stand that doubles as mounting bracket.