- DMX Inputs: 2 (parallel)
- DMX Input Connectors: 3-pin XLR male, 5-pin XLR male
- DMX Thru Outputs: 2 (parallel)
- DMX Thru Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR female - DMX Outputs: 6 (electrically isolated)
- DMX Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR female, 5-pin XLR female
- Controls: Power On/Off, DMX Thru Terminator
- Indicators: 6 x Power LED, 6 x Signal LED
- Power Socket: IEC power socket
- Power Supply: transformer
- Operating Voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption (max.): 15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 44 x 160 mm
- Accessories included in package: power cord
the DMX input signal and distributes it to 6 electrically isolated outputs. It is connected directly to the DMX controller
or to DMX devices. The input and the THRU socket for looping of the signal are duplicated on the front and back of the CLSB6D and connected in parallel.
Bright LEDs show the DMX and power status of the channels on the front panel, the outputs are located on the back.
A switchable 120 Ohm terminating resistor on the DMX THRU output and the power switch complete the equipment; the IEC-cable is supplied.
For convenient output connector access and reverse installation the rack-mount angles can be attached to the rear of the chassis.