- Item Number: CLPIXBAR500PRO
- Product Type: LED BAR
- Type: washer
- Colour Spectrum: RGBWA+UV
- Number of LEDs: 6
- LED Type: 12 W
- Refresh Rate: 3,600Hz
- Beam Angle: 23° at 600 lx, 41° at 1120 lx
- DMX Input: XLR 3-pin male, XLR 5-pin male
- DMX Output: XLR 3-pin female, XLR 5-pin female
- DMX Mode: 6-channel, 8-channel, 10-channel, 36-channel, 40-channel
- DMX Functions: Pixel Control, 14 Auto modes, Sound Mode, Colour macros, Dimmer, Strobe
- Standalone Modes: 14 Auto modes, Sound Mode, Static, Strobe
- Controls: Enter, Value Up, Value Down, Mode
- Indicators: LC display
- Power Supply: 110 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 90 W
- Power Connector: Neutrik PowerCon
- Housing Material: die-cast aluminium
- Housing Colour: black
- Cooling System: convection
- Illumination: single LED 1190 lx 1m
- Dimensions without mounting bracket:
- Width: 450 mm
- Height: 120 mm
- Length: 75 mm
The Cameo PixBar 500 PRO is a wide-angle, convection-cooled LED bar for professional use, equipped with 6 super-bright 12 Watt RGBWA+UV LEDs. It operates absolutely noiselessly and is flicker-free due to its high refresh rate of 3,600 Hz.
In addition to the almost unlimited range of colours that can be varied in temperature as well as the macros that are aligned with LEE filters, the PixBar offers 3 shades of white and 4 selectable dimmer curves. With the Single Pixel Control, all LEDs can also be individually adjusted to achieve impressive Chase effects.
The fully RDM-enabled PixBar 500 PRO can communicate bidirectionally with RDM-controllers, to provide the address, status, and all parameters of the device. Naturally, the light bar can also be controlled via the standard DMX protocol in 6 control modes or used as a standalone, master and slave; it features 14 automatic modes and a built-in microphone for sound control. A backlit display and 4 buttons are used for manual operation.
The aluminium housing of the Cameo PixBar 500 PRO is equipped with both 3- and 5-pin input and output sockets for the DMX-signal, as well as with Neutrik Powercon mains connectors. The light bar can be used with all mains voltages from 110 to 240 volts and comes with a mounting bracket and a frost filter to provide a uniform, glare-free light.