- Type: Moving Head
- Colour spectrum: RGBW
- Number of LEDs: 3
- LED type: 10 W
- Dispersion: 4.5°
- DMX input: XLR 3-pin male - DMX output: XLR 3-pin female
- DMX mode: 36-channel, 26-channel, 16-channel, 10-channel, 6-channel
- DMX Functions: TILT, strobe, colour change, Dimmer, PAN
- PAN movement: 540°
- TILT movement: 270°
- High Speed Strobe: 20Hz - Standalone modes: Sound control, Auto run
- Controls: Mode, Value Up, Value Down, Enter
- Indicators: LED Display
- Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60W - Power connector: IEC power connector male
- Housing material: Metal, ABS plastic
- Cabinet colour: black
- Cooling: low-noise fan
- Illuminance: Red: 9600 lx 1m, Green: 22400 lx 1m Blue: 4650 lx 1m, White: 31000 lx 1m
- Width: 380mm
- Height: 240mm
- Depth: 380mm
- Weight: 5,5kg
The Cameo HydraBeam 300 RGBW combines 3 ultra fast, individually controllable moving heads
with 540° pan and 270° tilt in a single triangular fixture. They are equipped with high power 10W quad LEDs by Cree providing
a beam width of 4.5° each. A low-noise fan keeps the fixture cool.
The HydraBeam 300 RGBW features 5 modes of DMX control plus sound activation. It can be used as standalone,
master or slave and includes 16 automated operating modes, the strobe function fires up to 30 flashes per second.
The rugged black construction of steel and ABS sports a backlit display with four buttons for easy manual control.
The Cameo HydraBeam 300 RGBW operates on 100 ?" 240 volts AC and comes with an omega bracket and detachable
pole mount for universal mounting options.