Notify me, when available
- Extended Bandwidth (300 - 22000 Hz)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- With two subsystems in one, each Driver covers a smaller Frequency Range for increased Power Handling, high Dynamic and extremely low Distortion
- Excellent Phase Coherence
- Perfect Time Alignment without Problems of Multi-Source Interference
- Ultra light Weight
The patented design of the BMS 4592 is a result of extensive dedicated research and development providing dramatic improvement in dynamic response, clarity and transparency. The BMS annular midrange diaphragm
covers the frequency range between 300 and 7000 Hz with a smooth, linear response. The large diaphragm excursion of max. + / - 0,8 mm results in high output and increased
power handling up to 1300 W peak.
The ultra light annular diaphragm for the high range offers exceptional transient response with very high efficiency from 6 to 22 kHz. The unique voice coil technology employs a light weight Copper Clad Aluminium wire wound inside and outside of the Kaptonâ?¢ former to improve the heat dissipation, dramatically increasing the acoustic output and reliability of the driver while minimises the power compression. The use of high grade neodymium magnets provide improved performance while significantly reducing transducer weight.