- Unique Planar Wave Design (patent pending)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- Perfect acoustical coupling of individual units to create virtually continuous line source
- 112 dB sensitivity 1 W / 1 m
- 1 kHz Crossover
- Extended high frequency response up to 20 kHz
The BMS 4510ND Planar wave driver radiates a coherent planar wave front form a rectangular piston without internal diffraction for superior dispertion control and high fidelity sound. This distinctive new transducer was engineered to work with 4-inch (4" x 1") rectangular throat waveguides providing extremely high sensitivity.
The 4510ND is optimised for 10Â° vertical dispertion and allows a horizontal coverage from 60Â° to 120Â° depending on the waveguide used. The unique design of the 4510ND planar wave driver allows perfect acoustical coupling of individual units to create virtually continuous line source. The driver contains a high energy neodymium magnet system and a unique annular ring diaphragm. The ring diaphragm works similar as a wound 140 mm long ribbon diaphragm providing linear frequency response up tp 20 kHz. The unique planar wave phase plug provide a coherent planar wave front without internal diffraction.