The LX503MKIIB is a 3-way stereo loudspeaker set that consists of a passive and one active loudspeaker with a power of 2 x 40 Watt. It is a powerful and flexible solution for a wide variation of indoor applications such as audio-video applications, monitoring and presentations.
The active loudspeaker has several control functions located at the back, like a volume control and a bass and treble equalisation regulator. The stereo line input signal has to be fed to two RCA connectors or one mini-jack connector located at the back of the active speaker, where also the output connection to the passive speaker is located.
- 3-Way active and passive speaker
- 2 x 40 Watt RMS
- Bass and Treble equalization
- RCA and Mini-Jack inputs
- Adjustable brackets
- Easy to mount on walls/ceilings
- Heatsink for cooling
- Line level amplification
- Model Name / Type: AULX503MKIIB / 3-Way active / passive speaker system
- RMS Power: 2 x 40 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB): 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Supply: 230 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 178 x 240 x 193 mm