Sixteen channel Class D amplifier
The AUDPA616 is a professional sixteen channel power amplifier, which is capable of delivering a power of 60 Watt to 4 Ohm loads connected to the 16 output channels. When used in bridge mode, it can deliver a power of 120 Watt to 8 Ohm loads connected to the 8 bridged outputs. This way, the AUDPA616 is the perfect solution for installed Multi-Zone audio distribution systems with 8 or 16 zones.
It is designed as a no-nonsense amplifier with only the necessary controls and connections, which creates great simplicity in use and installation.
The input connections are all performed with 3-pin Terminal block connectors, allowing the connection of balanced input signals. Every channel is fitted with a separate gain control potentiometer and for every two input connectors is a Stereo / Bridge & Parallel switch provided whereby two channels can be bridged or linked in parallel, avoiding a cable clutter when multiple channels should be fed with the same input signal.
The output connections are performed with 4-pin Terminal block connectors allowing connections for separate or bridged output channels.
A built-in multipurpose protection circuit protects against DC malfunction, short circuit, overheating, overload, and limits the signal when necessary.
This all is housed in a double rack space, steel 19â? rack mount housing.
- Type: 16-channel
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 4 ohms: 16 x 60 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 8 ohms: 16 x 30 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ Bridge 8 ohms: 8 x 120 W
- Output Circuity: Class-D
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- S / N Ratio: > 100 dB
- Protection: DC short circuit, Overheat, Over load, Signal limiting
- Controls: 16 x Gain, 8 x Stero/Bridge
- Indicators: 16 x Clip LED
- Connectors Line Input: 3-Pin Terminal block
- Connectors Speaker Output: 4-Pin Terminal block
- Cooling System: Low noise fan
- Power Supply: SMPS
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 322 mm