- Model Name / Type: AUCMX705 / back electret condenser clip-on ear microphone
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 46 +/- 3 dB
- Max. input SPL: 135 dB
- Phantom Power 1.5 - 12 V DC
- Cell Diameter: 5 mm
- Cable Dimensions (Ã¸ x Lenght): 1.5 mm x 1,2m
The CMX705 is an omni-directional clip-on ear microphone designed for vocal and speech applications. Thanks to the flat frequency response characteristic which guarantees high-fi delity sound reproduction, voices will be reproduced in a natural way. Because of the EMI and low noise suppression, low frequencies are repressed, shutting out hum and interference caused by other sources, which improves the sound reproduction quality, making it suited for vocal applications.
The unique tiny size and super light weight provide a comfortable and optimum fit for any occasion. It is available in Black (AUCMX705B) and Skin Color and comes with 4 different replaceable connectors making it suitable for use with beltpacks of various major manufacturers.