â?¦and our new jack connector TRICONEÂ® has all three of them. It is exclusively manufactured by NEUTRIK of Switzerland for SOMMER CABLE. Now the ideal cable for this plug is also available.
The TRICONEÂ® MKII is a flexible cable for guitar, keyboard, the live musician, studio keyboarder and the home recorder. Based on the sound wire diameter of 0.22 mmÂ² and the fine individual strands of 0.10 mm, it is protected against cable breaks and convinces with high bending cycles. It is very robust, easy to wind, and very reasonably priced.
- Construction: LI2Y(LS)DY1x0.22mm2
- Jacket, diameter: PVC 5,9 mm
- AWG: 24
- No. of inner conductors: 1 x 0,22 mm2
- Copper strand per conductor: 28 x 0,10 mm
- Conductor insulation: Foam/skin-PE 1,8 mm
- Shielding: copper spiral shielding + semiconductor
- Shielding factor: 100 %
- Temperature range: min. -20 Â°C - max. 70 Â°C
- Fire load per m: 0,26 kWh
- Weight per 1 m: 42 g
- Packaging: 100/500 m roll
- Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m: Cond. resistance per 1 km: Insulation resist. per 1 km: > 1 GOhm