Notify me, when available
Adam Hall fence panel covers are made of high density polyethylene which is perfect for vision and dust protection for open-air events and construction sites. The 1.76 x 3.41 m large tarpaulins are PVC reinforced at the hems, are fitted all the way around with eyelets at 50 cm intervals and are suitable for all standard mobile fences. The close-knit, 200 g heavy mesh fabric with high opacity is 20% wind permeable, waterproof, weather resistant and flame resistant according to DIN 4102-B1. Adam Hall fence panel covers are available in 9 colours (black RAL9005, grey RAL7040-7045, white, RAL9003 green RAL6028 dark blue RAL5003, light blue RAL5017, red RAL3020, orange RAL2009, yellow RAL1016-1018).
- PVC-reinforced hem and eyelets all the way around (50 cm intervals)
- Zinc plated eyelets
- Inner diameter of the eyelets: 0.9 cm, outer diameter 2 cm
- waterproof, weather resistant
- non-transparent from a distance of 5 m approx.
- Temperature range from -30Â°C to +70Â°C
- Wind Permeability: approx. 20%
- B1 certified in accordance with DIN 4102
- Dimensional tolerances of +/- 5% are of a technical nature and depend on the temperature and humidity.
- for use as screening at open-air events or as a construction fence panel to prevent dust
- Material: HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Type: 800, close-knit
- Colour: Yellow (RAL 1016-1018)
- Width: 3.41 m
- Height: 1.76 m
- Weight: 200 g/mÂ²
- Fire Protection Class: flame retardant according to DIN 4102-B1
- Wind Permeability: 20%