- Rechargeable Lithium battery powered, with wireless DMX
- Extended range wireless DMX: Up to 2,500 feet (760M) when used with ADJ?s WiFLY EXR Battery Transceiver
- Built-in WiFLY wireless DMX: compatible with ADJ?s WiFLY Transceiver (sold separately)
- Shield included helps limit unwanted light exposure
- Variable RGB color mixing offers a smooth, seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
- Creates no RGB shadows
- Compatible with ADJ Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 3/4/5/5/9 channel modes (Two 5 DMX Channel Modes)
- 7 Operational modes: Static Color; Sound Active Mode; RGB Dimmer Mode; 3 Color Change; 7 Color Change Mode; Color Fade; and DMX Controlled
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- 5 Dimmer Curves: Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, or Theatre
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 20 Degrees (w/ Lens) 66 Degrees (w/o Lens)
- Linkable via 3-pin IEC and DMX cable (In/Out)
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Manual Angle Adjustment of the WiFly EXR Dotz PAR for perfect uplighting position
- AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 10 units @ 110V and 18 units @ 240V)
- Run all night ? No duty cycle
- LED Source: 1 x 36W TRI COB LED rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Battery Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Life: 8 Hours Full On (With Full Charge)
- Power Draw: 38W total (Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 210 x 200 x 250mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
The WiFLY EXR Dotz Par is one of ADJ?s most technically advanced LED Pars to date. It utilizes ADJ?s WiFLY EXR extended range wireless DMX that transmits a signal up to 2,500 ft (760M), it features a bright, saturated 36W TRI COB (Chip On Board) LED, and has a built-in battery that lasts up to 8 hours on one charge.
It may be used as a 20-degree Par or as a 66-degree wide wash with the lens removed. There are 32 built-in color macros, 5 DMX channel modes and 7 operational modes to choose from. The IEC In/Out power connectors, DMX IN/Out connectors and wireless DMX antenna are tucked away underneath the unit. There are rubber feet so the fixture may be set on the ground. There is also a built-in kickstand to angle the par while its on the floor.