- 5-Zone Pixel Control
- 15 exciting built-in Lightshows with sound active control
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! ? Run all night!
- 5 selectable Dimmer Curves
- Includes scissor yoke + safety hook on rear panel
- 4-Button DMX LED Display
- 5x 15-Watt 4-in-1 RGBW Quad LEDs
- 5 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, RGBW Dimmer Mode, Color Macro Mode, & DMX Control
- 63 Preset Color Macros
- 3 DMX Channel modes: 4/6/22 DMX channels
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out connections
- Strobe speed (Controlled via DMX)
- 0-100% electronic dimming (Controlled via DMX)
- Power Consumption: 77W maximum
- AC Connection: PowerCON IN/OUT; Daisy chain power
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21? x 11? x 10.25? / 530 x 280 x 260mm
- Weight: 12 lbs. / 5.4 kg.
The ADJ Penta Pix is a 5-head beam effect with pixel zone control. Create quick chasing sharp beam effects from its five 15W 4-IN-1 RGBW LEDs with new ACL lens (Advanced Collimator Optic Lens) for crisp, sharp beams. Each head may be manually positioned on a X axis.
The Penta Pix features 63 color macros, 3 DMX channel modes, 5 selectable dimming curves and 15 exciting built-in lightshows. It has a 4-button DMX menu, 3-pin DMX In/Out, powerCON In/Out and a scissor yoke.
New ACL (Advanced Collimator optic Lens) for razor sharp 6-degree beams