- Light Source: 16x 30W RGB Chip On Board (COB) LEDs (100,000 Lamp life)
- Beam Angle: 15 degrees
- 4 Operational modes: DMX, Master/Slave, Stand Alone & Sound Active
- 3 DMX channel modes: 12, 14, or 59 (3 & 5 Pin In/Out)
- RDMX compatible
- 5 Dimming Curve settings
- Edit and save scenes into on-board memory
- 15-degree beam angle
- Pan: 360-degrees or 540-degrees
- Tilt: 270-degrees
- Digital display for easy addressing and function settings
- RJ45 Input/Output for Artnet/KlingNet Control (Recommended control solutions: Arkaos Media Master Express, Media Master Pro, and LED Master software - sold separately).
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT; Daisy Chain up to 3 units @120V or 5 units @ 22OV
- Power Draw: 468W max
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz (auto sensing)
- Dimensions (LxWxH: 414 x 153 x 376mm
- Weight: 7.8 kg.
Take your light show to a new dimension with the ADJ Illusion Dotz 4.4, a Moving Head wash fixture with sixteen 30W Chip On Board (COB) pixel controllable TRI LEDs. Its 360/540-degree pan and 270-degree tilt allow for the beams of light to move and spin, creating added excitement to any lightshow.
Add more eye candy to your lightshow with the Dotz Illusion 4.4?s stunning effects from the on-board 4x4 Pixel Mapping capabilities. Because the fixture is Artnet/Klingnet compatible, designers may project low-res video content through the RJ45 connections on the back of the unit.
The Illusion Dotz 4.4 has a 15-degree beam angle, 4 operational modes, 3 DMX channel modes and 5 dimming curve settings. The full color digital display allows for easy navigation through the fixtures functions.